2017-18 Graduate Catalog 
    Dec 10, 2018  
2017-18 Graduate Catalog [ARCHIVED CATALOG]

Substance Abuse and Treatment Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies


 Prerequisites:  MA in Mental Health Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy, equivalent MA in Healthcare or other counseling degree programs from an accredited institution.  HLC509: Theories of Counseling  , HLC515: Assessment and Treatment Planning  , HLC516: Group Process  or the equivalent courses from an accredited institution.


Course substitutions may, upon request, be approved by the appropriate graduate program director.